Thu, Mar 24|
Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden
Spring Plant Sale: Virtual & In-Person
Time & Location
Mar 24, 2022, 10:00 AM – Apr 09, 2022, 2:00 PM
Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden, 215 S Main St, Kernersville, NC 27284, USA
About the Event
The 2022 Spring Plant Sale will be held virtually and in-person! CLICK HERE to see available plants.
The Virtual Plant Sale will be held Wednesday, March 23 thru Wednesday, April 6. All virtual sale orders must be placed by NOON on April 6. Orders will be available for pick up from 10am - 4pm on Friday, April 8 and 9am - 2pm on Saturday, April 9.
Join us for the In-Person Plant Sale on Saturday, April 9 from 9am - 2pm. All plants on the virtual sale list will be available, plus other outdoor landscaping plants only available at the in-person sale. Looking for something besides outdoor landscaping plants? KW Homestead will be selling a selection of fruit trees and more, Peddling Plants will be selling houseplants, and The Rusted Bucket Project will be selling unique containers.
For more information or to place your order, call 336-996-7888.
All proceeds benefit future Garden Displays and fulfills our mission ...“A place of unique beauty seeking to inspire, enlighten and connect people of all ages to the world of plants, gardening, and horticulture”. PJCBG, a non-profit organization, needs your financial support and volunteer spirit to fulfill that mission. The Garden is a source of community pride, conveying the highest ideals of community values, civic space, respect for nature, and the rewards of nurturing plants and the environment.
Did you know that we also provide:
- Children’s Programming such as Kindermusik and Storytime in the Garden
- Adult Programs, including Plant I.D. courses, Lectures and Photography in the Garden
- Partnerships with Körner’s Folly, Kernersville Museum, Kernersville Chamber of Commerce an Paddison Library
- Elementary School tours showcasing Science Education as well as Tours for adult groups
- Venue for individuals, businesses and organizations for weddings, celebrations, and other events